Standardization of the process: a necessity!
The quality process focuses on standard operating procedures (SOP). In other words :
- Control of the material, accessories and components produced upon receipt.
- Development of the manufacturing standard in conjunction with the approved customer prototype.
- First rounds of products are always individually checked
- Regular checking during the work-in-progress with the reparation of a separate internal report.
- Individual checking before the packing process.
The factory is aware that total quality management (TQM) is an essential factor for long-term success. All batches of production are systematically conforms to the specification.